15 Series FHP DC Speed Control
A general purpose, economical variable speed control for small DC and universal motor applications featuring: dual input voltages of 12/24 VAC or 120/240 VAC with DC output current rating of 2 Amps, adjustable trimpot settings, and quick connect terminal pins. The 15 Series is available in two compact panel mount styles, a NEMA 1 (15DVP) and NEMA 4/12 (15DVE) enclosed model.
Suffix -1 and -2 refer to mounting configuration, see Catalog: Heatsink Dimensions and Styles.
- Dual voltage models of 12/24 VAC or 120/240 VAC input
- Full wave bridge power supply > Adjustable Minimum speed
- Adjustable Minimum speed
- Adjustable Maximum speed
- Adjustable IR Compensation
- Fixed Acceleration
- 5K ohm speed pot, knob & dial included
- 25:1 speed range
- 1% speed regulation
- Overload capacity of 200% for 1 minute
- Transient voltage protection
- AC line fuse (Enclosed)
- Power on/off switch and light (Enclosed)
|MODEL NUMBER||STYLE||INPUT (VAC)||OUTPUT (VDC)||OUTPUT AMPS DC|
|13DVE||ENCLOSED NEMA 4/12||12/24||0-11/22||3|
|15DVE||ENCLOSED NEMA 4/12||120/240||0-90/180||3|
|15DVP||ENCLOSED NEMA 1||120/240||0-90/180||2|
Rating for D.C. Output Current can be increased w/suitable external heatsink (equiv. to 4” x 4” x .125” aluminum plate).