As a benefit to its customers, Dart offers a Repair / Upgrade service. This service is performed at the Dart factory by Dart personnel – no third parties involved. To best take advantage of this benefit, please do the following:
- If you have a control that you suspect may need work, FIRST visually inspect the bottom of the circuit board (do not remove from heat sink) – if PCB traces are blown, the control is Beyond Economical Repair. Do not waste time / expense sending in
- If no traces are blown – next check the product Serial Number. A general rule: controls not older than 5 years from date of manufacture are eligible for service. The first three characters of the S/N give you the manufacture date: example – ‘E15’ is May of 2015 – this control is eligible thru April of 2020
- Package the control for return:
- Ship to Dart Controls, 5000 W. 106th Street, Zionsville, IN 46077 USA, Attn: Repair
- Make certain to include your contact info inside
- If possible, describe why you are sending the control in – what is the issue?
- If you are sending in a control for an Upgrade, call or email Dart in advance to make certain the product you have can be upgraded as you wish, then follow the same steps above.
- In all cases, once the Repair / Upgrade is received and analyzed, we will contact you with expected cost and time to return. We will not proceed with any chargeable work until we have your approval.